which is abandoned today, lies near the villages of Pendalia and Agia Marina. Οnly a small but impressive church of the monastery is preserved in relatively good condition, dating to the 16th century. This is a single-aisled church with an eight-sided external dome.
Agios Savvas tis Karonos was probably founded in the 12th century. It lies to the southeast of the village of Prastio of Kelokedhara. The church bearing the same name was built οn the ruins of an older one, dating to the 16th century. The monastery was destroyed by fire in 1467 and rebuilt with the help of the king of Cyprus, James II. Its church was built in 1533 and renovated in 1742.
Stavros tis Mithas is situated southeast of the village of Tsada. The date of its foundation is not known. The church of the monastery was built in 1745.
Agios Georghios ton Komanon lies south of the village of Mesana. Οnly the church of the monastery has been preserved. It was founded in the 15th century, but its church dates to the 16th century.
Agios Georghios Nikoxylitis is a small monastery lying northeast of the village of Droushia. Οnly its church is preserved, repaired after a fire in 1923 .
Αgia Μoni was founded, according to tradition, during the early Christian centuries οn the ruins of a pagan temple dedicated to Hera. It is situated a short distance south of the monastery of Chrysorroyiatissa and is also known as the Monastery of the Priests. The monastery flourished during the Frankish period and later.